Almost every enterprise relies on sales in one form or another. Analyzing sales data can provide key insights into what works, what doesn’t, allowing you to steer your business in the right direction. Within the field of sales, the sales pipeline is a visual representation of the sales process that a potential customer goes through before making a purchase. It typically includes stages such as lead generation, qualification, proposal, and closing the deal. The pipeline helps sales teams track the progress of each potential customer and identify which opportunities are most likely to result in a sale. By actively conducting sales pipeline inspection, sales teams can identify bottlenecks, improve their sales process, and increase revenue.
Salesforce, the leading provider of sales management and CRM software, includes comprehensive sales pipeline inspection and governance tools in its set of software for clients. By utilizing Salesforce’s integrated pipeline analysis methods, sales teams can access a comprehensive overview of pipeline metrics, opportunities, weekly fluctuations, AI-powered insights, projected close dates, and activity details. Armed with this information, sales teams can concentrate on the most significant prospects and enhance revenue forecasting accuracy.
Salesforce Pipeline Inspection metrics include:
- Closed Lost
- Closed Won
- Commit Forecast
- Most Likely
- Best Case Forecast
- Moved In
- Moved Out
- Open Pipeline
- Total Pipeline
Salesforce Pipeline Inspection offers various practical benefits for businesses. Here are some ways in which it can help:
- Gain a consolidated view of the pipeline: With multiple filtering options, sales funnel analysis provides a single view of the pipeline that includes opportunity management. This helps sales teams manage their funnel more effectively by identifying areas that require attention.
- Quick filters: Pipeline analysis provides quick filters that allow users to narrow the view by time period, team, or sales representative. This makes it easy to find opportunities that meet specific filter criteria, which in turn helps sales managers and reps forecast their revenue more accurately.
- Tiered Einstein Opportunity Scores: By categorizing deals into tiers based on their Einstein Opportunity Scores, pipeline evaluation becomes more efficient. The high, medium, and low tiers make it easier for sales teams to identify which deals are on track or at risk. This feature helps prioritize opportunities and decide which sets of opportunities to focus on.
However, to many in sales teams, Salesforce’s built in pipeline evaluation suite lacks customizability, making it difficult to tailor to industry or business specific needs. A5, a premier award-winning Salesforce partner and implementer in North America, created AkuCast as a supplement to Salesforce’s built-in pipeline inspection suite. AkuCast aims to address the issue of customizability while also introducing many additional features that can highly enhance your sales pipeline audit process.
Akucast: The Customizable Solution
Akucast offers a user-friendly interface customizable according to your requirements and preferences. It is a Salesforce pipeline management tool with numerous features that can accelerate your pipeline inspection process. Furthermore, you can fully customize Akucast to meet your needs.
Some of the goals that Akucast can help you achieve:
- No Synchronization Delays – you have instant access to your data, with no waiting time. This allows you to make real-time decisions based on accurate data, increasing your business’s agility and responsiveness.
- 100% Completely Secure – all operations occur strictly inside your org, and no data is ever released to anyone outside of it.
- Simplifies And Streamlines Your Sales Operations – it gets your data into Salesforce, making it easier for your team to use the platform.
- Effortlessly Automate And Improve Bottoms-Up Forecasting — freeing up your Sales Ops team to focus on more advanced analytics and projects which results in increased accuracy and predictability in your quarterly forecast.
- Gain Confidence In Your Numbers With Easy Drill-Down Inspection– with its advanced analytics and reporting capabilities, you can easily identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions to improve your business’s performance.
If you’re a sales leader or in the sales team, you already have enough on your plate finding leads, following up with them, managing quota, and closing deals. You don’t need to spend more time dealing with your software. Spreadsheets are cumbersome and outdated. Roll all of your data into the Sales Pipeline management system provided by Akucast on Salesforce CRM. Your team will save significant amounts of time, their productivity will undoubtedly increase manifold, and your overall revenue and profit is sure to increase.
To see how Akucast and Salesforce’s Pipeline Inspection management system can be a vital part of your sales team, contact us to schedule a no obligation introduction.