A5 guides businesses through their Digital Transformation journey with a focus on Campaign-to-Revenue. As a leading solutions provider and systems implementer, we modernize business processes through our strategic methodology using industry-leading Salesforce platform and backend ERP integrations. We are one of the very few partners in the ecosystem with Salesforce Ventures investment and are also proud to be part of the Salesforce partner advisory board. A5 has employees across North America, Europe, and India.
Come join a growing Salesforce Practice and work on fun projects with good people!
Senior Salesforce Technical BA
- Collaborate with internal and external teams on offer delivery project.
- Perform requirements stakeholder analysis to identify impacted or influencing groups and stakeholder requirements responsibilities.
- Develop plans and accurate estimates for the completion of requirements.
- Manage risks, assumptions, and constraints for requirements, and communicate to stakeholders.
- Facilitate collaborative sessions with large and diverse business stakeholder groups to drive requirements discovery, analysis, and review.
- Prepare user stories and groom backlog with appropriate acceptance criteria.
- Prepare documents like wireframes, design flow, UI, etc. when required.
- Closely work with the product owner to prioritize user stories, and actively participate in sprints and sprint planning sessions.
- Recommend business solutions that satisfy sponsor/stakeholder needs while continuously exploring and assessing options for value-add for clients.
- Prepare, coordinate, execute, and track UAT test plans and test cases and PIV test plans and test cases.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to business partners to facilitate decision making, scope confirmation, and acceptance of user stories.
- Provide feedback on the quality of deliverables and escalate quality issues.
- Work with other team members (QA & developers) to fix and re-test defects.
- Prepare user guides and presentations for new and existing system capabilities and keep all documentation up to date.
- 5+ years experience as a BA/BSA.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (minimum).
- A proven ability to gather business and systems requirements independently.
- Strong business analysis and systems analysis skills.
- Strong knowledge of requirements methodology (planning, elicitation, and documentation).
- Experience in requirements analysis and quality documentation: Use Cases, Data Requirements, Business Rules Analysis, Non-Functional Requirements, User Stories, Story Decomposition, and Story Mapping, Wireframes, Acceptance, and Evaluation Criteria Definition.
- Excellent collaboration skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working on large projects.
- Strong written and oral communication skills (will be working with BU stakeholders and IT stakeholders).
- Team player with a track record of collaboration and experience working as part of an agile team.
- Experience in test case design and test execution.
- Experience in Salesforce technologies (Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud) preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of SQL preferred.
This is a remote position. Onsite (Toronto, Canada) after COVID restrictions.