Salesforce is a cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform that makes sales, service, marketing and more easier for both businesses and their customers. Use the Salesforce applications for small, midsize and enterprise organizations, with a focus on sales and support.
Sales Cloud Perks
- Increase Productivity
Speed up your sales process by automating workflows utilizing Sales Cloud’s flexible approvals processes and mobile capabilities.
- Boost Your Leads
Get the sales data you need in order to make the best decisions about where to invest your marketing money to achieve greater results.
- Better Business Decisions
Use real-time dashboards to look at your businesses big picture and bottomline in a snap and forecast future sales.
Salesforce Sales Cloud
With Salesforce Sales Cloud, your sales team can automatically capture data and get instant insights, such as top leads, next steps, and suggested actions in order to close more deals and create better business outcomes. Make your selling process simple, scalable and repeatable by unifying your data across the entire enterprise, connecting every channel throughout the buyer’s journey. This mobile-enabled, AI-powered CRM system allows team leaders to see everything from sales forecasts to team performance on any device, any time.
- Opportunity Management
- Territory Management
- Activity Tracking
- Performance Reporting
- At A5, we are about more than just systems implementation. Our A5 offerings (Audit, Advise, Align, Attain, Assist) span the entire software ownership lifecycle, and that mindset permeates each aspect of our service delivery. We understand that most of the work happens around and outside of the implementation, and we are happy to guide and assist you each step of the way.
- At A5, with hundreds of sales cloud implementations across verticals, our team of experts understands your complex business processes converting them into simple business solutions to drive your business forward. Our highly certified and experienced team of functional and technical consultants, architects, and project managers work with your teams catering to your business needs implementing business solutions using the industry best practices.
- At A5, we utilize a hybrid Agile/Waterfall methodology that allows for and anticipates the learning that often accompanies a deep dive into our Salesforce implementation and enablement. This flexibility allows us to work with you to create a solution that will work for your sales team while creating a high sense of ownership within both the user and admin groups. We follow this up with a rigorous testing cycle to ensure platform accuracy and effectiveness before system launch. We’ve found this hybrid approach to be the most successful way to deliver quality projects and platforms to our clients – on time, on budget, and with high adoption.
- At A5, we accelerate your digital transformation through our breadth of services across multiple platforms helping us package customized solutions that will meet all of your business needs.