Inventory Tracking Processes
We Offer Different Salesforce Consulting Services
Salesforce is a cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform that makes sales, service, marketing and more easier for both businesses and their customers. Use the Salesforce applications for small, midsize and enterprise organizations, with a focus on sales and support.
Inventory Tracking Processes
We can setup inventory tracking processes in your Salesforce.
- Salesforce editions like Group, Professional, and Enterprise are great, and creating and tracking Leads and Opportunities, then creating quotes with line items that you select from your Products with pricebooks. Those groups are great for sending those quotes and closing those orders.
- But there are no out-of-the-box inventory tracking features in Salesforce. We can add these features with some customizations.
- If you use Salesforce to actually track all your sales and are indicating which products are being sold and in which quantities, it makes sense to close the loop from perhaps another system you might be using for inventory tracking.
- We can setup customizations to standard Products, Opportunity Line Items, etc. to manage Inventory.
- We can also setup customizations to track product inventory on custom objects.
- Another option is to use the inventory tracking app we built with the RS Order Tracking app.
- The usual features in inventory tracking are set to typically record inventory received for products and recording that against the product, then keep track of what products are sold on opportunities that are closed/won, then you can see the inventory on hand numbers for each product. You can set a par level, which is a goal for how much inventory you would like to have on hand at all times and create reports or alerts around getting to below par levels.
- You could even trigger automatic ordering of inventory when par levels are reach to your vendors.
- You can also be able to view inventory on hand when adding products to an opportunity which could help you communicate fulfillment times to the customer.
- At A5, we are about more than just systems implementation. Our A5 offerings (Audit, Advise, Align, Attain, Assist) span the entire software ownership lifecycle and that mindset permeates each aspect of our service delivery. We understand that most of the work happens around and outside of the implementation and we are happy to guide and assist you each step of the way.
- At A5, with hundreds of sales cloud implementations across verticals, our team of experts understand your complex business processes converting them into simple business solutions to drive your business forward. Our highly certified and experienced team of functional and technical consultants, architects and project managers work with your teams catering to your business needs implementing business solutions using the industry best practices.
- At A5, we utilize a hybrid Agile/Waterfall methodology that allows for and anticipates the learning that often accompanies a deep dive into our Salesforce implementation and enablement. This flexibility allows us to work with you to create a solution that will work for your sales team while creating a high sense of ownership within both the user and admin groups. We follow this up with a rigorous testing cycle to ensure platform accuracy and effectiveness prior to system launch. We’ve found this hybrid approach to be the most successful way to deliver quality projects and platforms to our clients – on time, on budget, and with high adoption.
- At A5, we accelerate your digital transformation thru our breath of services across multiple platforms helping us package customized solutions that will meet all of your business needs.
Contact the digital transformation experts at A5 today to find out how we can guide your business to greater success.
6800 Koll Center Pkwy, Suite 160
Pleasanton, CA 94566
535 Mission St, 14th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
Offshore Center of Excellence:
Level 7, Mfar Greenheart Building,
Manyata Tech Park, Hebbal Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, 560045, India