Electronic Signature in Salesforce
We Offer Different Salesforce Consulting Services
Salesforce is a cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform that makes sales, service, marketing and more easier for both businesses and their customers. Use the Salesforce applications for small, midsize and enterprise organizations, with a focus on sales and support.
Electronic Signature in Salesforce
There are a number of apps that integrate electronic signature with Salesforce and we can help you with all of them.
Electronic signature allows you send a document via email and the recipient can then click and sign that agreement.
The signed version is updated and attached back in Salesforce. If you are still sending PDFs via email to your customers for signature and uploading signed documents to Salesforce manually, you could benefit from using an eSignature solution.
Benefits of using electronic signature:
- Increased Speed to market
- The ease of clicking a single button to send out a contract for your Sales team.
- The simple process of clicking a link in an email and signing your document makes customers turn around signatures that much quicker.
- You can also generate contracts from templates based on your Salesforce data.
- No need to print documents just to apply a physical signature. No need to store paper documents.
- Improved visibility and control
- Get notifications when contract emails are opened, contracts are viewed, or contracts are signed.
- Automatically countersign contracts or send them through an approval process when you receive them back.
Automated pipeline updates
- Automate data entry when a contract is signed by capturing the date, changing an Opportunity Stage, and even alert the Salesperson.
- Automatically attached signed documents in Salesforce.
Electronic signature is becoming the new business standard. It’s just as legal as a real signature, takes place completely via email and web form, and gives you a better history of the document than paper ever could. You can even set up electronic signature to merge fields from your Salesforce data right onto your document for signature.
Implementing eSignature in Salesforce can take as little as 4 hours.
- At A5, we are about more than just systems implementation. Our A5 offerings (Audit, Advise, Align, Attain, Assist) span the entire software ownership lifecycle and that mindset permeates each aspect of our service delivery. We understand that most of the work happens around and outside of the implementation and we are happy to guide and assist you each step of the way.
- At A5, with hundreds of sales cloud implementations across verticals, our team of experts understand your complex business processes converting them into simple business solutions to drive your business forward. Our highly certified and experienced team of functional and technical consultants, architects and project managers work with your teams catering to your business needs implementing business solutions using the industry best practices.
- At A5, we utilize a hybrid Agile/Waterfall methodology that allows for and anticipates the learning that often accompanies a deep dive into our Salesforce implementation and enablement. This flexibility allows us to work with you to create a solution that will work for your sales team while creating a high sense of ownership within both the user and admin groups. We follow this up with a rigorous testing cycle to ensure platform accuracy and effectiveness prior to system launch. We’ve found this hybrid approach to be the most successful way to deliver quality projects and platforms to our clients – on time, on budget, and with high adoption.
- At A5, we accelerate your digital transformation thru our breath of services across multiple platforms helping us package customized solutions that will meet all of your business needs.