A5’s Integration Practice focuses on maximizing the MuleSoft Platform’s value. We integrate systems through the use of APIs and focus on making these APIs easy to be reused.
This reduces the time and effort for future integrations by 25 to 40 percent.
This approach also makes it clear where the integration function resides, which in turn makes it much easier to change in the future. No more hearing, “I’m sorry we can’t make that change to our systems because it would break the integration.”
A5 has extensive experience integrating Salesforce, ERP systems (NetSuite, Oracle ERP, SAP, Infor, Sage Intacct), payment gateways, pricing engines, databases, analytics, and custom-built applications.
Salesforce Integration Options
Benefits of Salesforce Integration
Integrating Salesforce with other applications provides these benefits:
● Data is entered in one application
● Increases productivity
● Provides effortless access to data
● Enhances communication
● Automates workflows without using Apex code
● Provides more insightful reporting
Integration Challenges We Solve
- Integration with vendor provided systems
- Integration with custom built systems
- Real time integration with REST APIs or SOAP based Web Services
- Integration with databases
- Event based integration
- Bidirectional data synchronization
- Batch data import and export