CPQ & Billing
Salesforce is a cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform that makes sales, service, marketing and more easier for both businesses and their customers. Use the Salesforce applications for small, midsize and enterprise organizations, with a focus on sales and support.
Salesforce Billing, extends Salesforce CPQ to streamline the entire quote to payment process, enabling customers to:
- Adapt to changing business models by unifying the entire quote-to-payment process on Salesforce. Now, any business can sell and bill one-time transactions, subscriptions, and usage-based products in one place, eliminating the need to build complex integrations or duplicate systems.
- Automate the Customer Lifecycle with workflows to handle co-terminations, prorations, add-ons, upgrades, swaps, reductions, and renewals, removing painfully manual processes and errors.
- Make smarter financial and planning decisions by building a 360-degree view of the customer that includes order, contract, invoice, and payment data to provide a new level of visibility into the entire lead-to-payment process.
Salesforce CPQ & Billing
Configure-Price-Quote takes the pain out of complicated pricing, helping sales reps rapidly create estimates, proposals, quotes and orders. It allows image-based product selection constrained by configuration rules. Managers appreciate control over discounts and processes. The CPQ software connects product catalog and populates quotes and orders in CRM.
Salesforce configure-price-quote software comes in three editions, including full Quote-to-Cash that supports billing and collection. It helps to create quotes that are complete, accurate, and tailored to delighted customers.
- Product and Product\Bundle Configuration
- Quote Configurations and Customizations
- Guided Selling
- Quote Documentation with integration to Adobe Sign/ Docusign
- Integration to Order management
- Multi-Dimensional Quoting
- Advanced Approval Integration
- Integration with CLM
- Creation of Industry specific templates to help you save time & money.
- Configuration & Customizations of Salesforce CPQ to meet your needs.
- Automated Testing Suite to remove the manual aspect to systems testing, increasing speed of delivery & testing accuracy.
- At A5, we are about more than just systems implementation. Our A5 offerings (Audit, Advise, Align, Attain, Assist) span the entire software ownership lifecycle, and that mindset permeates each aspect of our service delivery. We understand that most of the work happens around and outside of the implementation and we are happy to guide and assist you each step of the way.
- At A5, with hundreds of sales cloud implementations across verticals, our team of experts understands your complex business processes converting them into simple business solutions to drive your business forward. Our highly certified and experienced team of functional and technical consultants, architects and project managers work with your teams catering to your business needs implementing business solutions using the industry best practices.
- At A5, we utilize a hybrid Agile/Waterfall methodology that allows for and anticipates the learning that often accompanies a deep dive into our Salesforce implementation and enablement. This flexibility allows us to work with you to create a solution that will work for your sales team while creating a high sense of ownership within both the user and admin groups. We follow this up with a rigorous testing cycle to ensure platform accuracy and effectiveness before system launch. We’ve found this hybrid approach to be the most successful way to deliver quality projects and platforms to our clients – on time, on budget, and with high adoption.
- At A5, we accelerate your digital transformation through our breadth of services across multiple platforms helping us package customized solutions that will meet all of your business needs.