CPQ & Billing
Salesforce is a cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform that makes sales, service, marketing and more easier for both businesses and their customers. Use the Salesforce applications for small, midsize and enterprise organizations, with a focus on sales and support.
Salesforce Billing, extends Salesforce CPQ to streamline the entire quote to payment process, enabling customers to:
- Adapt to changing business models by unifying the entire quote-to-payment process on Salesforce. Now, any business can sell and bill one-time transactions, subscriptions, and usage-based products in one place, eliminating the need to build complex integrations or duplicate systems.
- Automate the Customer Lifecycle with workflows to handle co-terminations, prorations, add-ons, upgrades, swaps, reductions, and renewals, removing painfully manual processes and errors.
- Make smarter financial and planning decisions by building a 360-degree view of the customer that includes order, contract, invoice, and payment data to provide a new level of visibility into the entire lead-to-payment process.
Salesforce CPQ & Billing
Configure-Price-Quote takes the pain out of complicated pricing, helping sales reps rapidly create estimates, proposals, quotes and orders. It allows image-based product selection constrained by configuration rules. Managers appreciate control over discounts and processes. The CPQ software connects product catalog and populates quotes and orders in CRM.
Salesforce configure-price-quote software comes in three editions, including full Quote-to-Cash that supports billing and collection. It helps to create quotes that are complete, accurate, and tailored to delighted customers.
- Product and Product\Bundle Configuration
- Quote Configurations and Customizations
- Guided Selling
- Quote Documentation with integration to Adobe Sign/ Docusign
- Integration to Order management
- Multi-Dimensional Quoting
- Advanced Approval Integration
- Integration with CLM
- Creation of Industry specific templates to help you save time and money
- Configuration and Customizations of Salesforce CPQ to meet your needs
- Automated Testing Suite to remove the manual aspect to systems testing, increasing speed of delivery and testing accuracy
- At A5, we are about more than just systems implementation. Our A5 offerings (Audit, Advise,Align, Attain, Assist) span the entire software ownership lifecycle and that mindset permeates each aspect of our service delivery. We understand that most of the work happens around and outside of the implementation and we are happy to guide and assist you each step of the way.
- At A5, our Salesforce CPQ Experts will draw on decades of Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ experience across a wide variety of verticals. This means we will be bringing both an understanding of your industry and a broader set of experience that will allow you to learn from global best practices that don’t often get shared across industry lines. Let our experience enabling sales teams across the globe help shape how you utilize Salesforce CPQ and modernize your approach to selling.
- At A5, we utilize a hybrid Agile/Waterfall methodology that allows for and anticipates the learning that often accompanies a deep dive into a Salesforce CPQ implementation and sales enablement in general. This flexibility allows us to work with you to create a solution that will work for your sales team while creating a high sense of ownership within both the user and admin groups. We follow this up with a rigorous testing cycle to ensure platform accuracy and effectiveness prior to system launch. We’ve found this hybrid approach to be the most successful way to deliver quality projects and platforms to our clients – on time, on budget, and with high adoption.
- At A5, we accelerate your digital transformation thru our breath of services across multiple platforms helping us package customized solutions that will meet all of your business needs.