There are a number of apps that integrate electronic signature with Salesforce and we can help you with all of them. Electronic signature allows you to send a document via email and the recipient can then click and sign that agreement. The signed version is updated and attached back in Salesforce. If you are still sending PDFs via email to your customers for signature and uploading signed documents to Salesforce manually, you could benefit from using an eSignature solution.
Benefits of using electronic signature:
- Increased Speed to market
- The ease of clicking a single button to send out a contract for your Sales team.
- The simple process of clicking a link in an email and signing your document makes customers turn around signatures that much quicker.
- You can also generate contracts from templates based on your Salesforce data.
- No need to print documents just to apply a physical signature. No need to store paper documents.
- Improved visibility and control
- Get notifications when contract emails are opened, contracts are viewed, or contracts are signed.
- Automatically countersign contracts or send them through an approval process when you receive them back.
Automated pipeline updates
- Automate data entry when a contract is signed by capturing the date, changing an Opportunity Stage, and even alert the Salesperson.
- Automatically attached signed documents in Salesforce.
The electronic signature is becoming the new business-standard. It’s just as legal as a real signature, takes place completely via email and web form, and gives you a better history of the document than paper ever could. You can even set up an electronic signature to merge fields from your Salesforce data right onto your document for signature. Implementing eSignature in Salesforce can take as little as 4 hours.
We offer different Salesforce Consulting Services. Our end-to-end Salesforce-based solutions make sales, service, and marketing, easier for both businesses and their customers. Our salesforce solutions are tailor-made to suit the needs of small, midsize, and enterprise organizations, with a focus on sales and support.