A5 guides businesses through their Digital Transformation journey with a focus on Campaign-to-Revenue. As a leading solutions provider and systems implementer, we modernize business processes through our strategic methodology using industry-leading Salesforce platform and backend ERP integrations. We are one of the very few partners in the ecosystem with Salesforce Ventures investment and are also proud to be part of the Salesforce partner advisory board. A5 has employees across North America, Europe and India.
As a Billing Solution Architect, you are a Quote to Cash industry specialist of the highest order, with the ability to elegantly solve complex back-office billing challenges. In addition to deep technical knowledge, you also possess a strong understanding of billing processes and operations as they apply to subscriptions, order orchestration, activation, revenue recognition, invoice generation, taxation, payment processing, and general ledger (GL) processing and management.
This acumen of unique skills allows you to effectively partner and advise IT, Operations, and Finance sponsors and stakeholders involved with integrated Quote to Cash engagements (CRM, CPQ, CLM, & Billing). It also enables you to serve as a leading architect, where you will lead consultants and developers through transformational initiatives focused on delivering real and tangible business value. You are also a technology thought leader who is passionate about developing, and mentoring A5 resources regarding the optimal approaches, practices, and standards involved with highly integrated CPQ and Billing solutions.
If you’re passionate about Solution Architecture within the Quote to Cash space, enjoy crafting integrated billing solutions to and across the Salesforce ecosystem, and embrace the opportunity to implement integrated billing solutions across a national client base, we would really like to speak with you.
• Serve as a role model, thought leader, and industry-leading practitioner for integrated CPQ and Billing Solutions & Services – constantly driving for
professional growth and evolution
• Provide sales support and assist in scoping and shaping technical solutions as they pertain to A5 integrated CPQ & Billing proposals and SOWs
• Work as a Solution Architect and core project team member to provide vision and guidance to A5 and customer technical teams throughout the project lifecycle
• Lead the technology track of billing-centric Quote to Cash transformational projects including the planning and facilitation of discovery sessions, crafting enterprise
solution design, conducting build orchestration, and steering teams through quality assurance planning and remediation.
• Provide hands-on direction and support to A5 consultants and developers chartered to construct the integrated CPQ and Billing solution being developed and
delivered to the customer
• Work in conjunction with the A5 Center of Excellence throughout an engagement to ensure methods and standards are employed to drive high-quality solution
design and delivery
• Regularly advise customer executive sponsors and stakeholders regarding the design, development, and operation of the integrated CPQ and Billing solution
as it pertains to critical business and technical objectives.
• Foster and grow prosperous customer relationships with technical advocates and key decision-makers throughout an engagement to help facilitate follow-on business
opportunity, references, and testimonials, as well as high ranking CSAT scores and client success stories
• Cultivate leading standards and practices for Integrated Billing Solutions for A5, including engagement approaches, methodologies, job aids, and engagement toolkits
• Embrace, live, and regularly demonstrate the practice of A5 values
• Provide support for interviewing, hiring, onboarding and technical resources to engage with A5 clients and teams
• Comfortable leading and collaborating across multiple implementations simultaneously
• Strong leadership, communication, and political acumen, with a demonstrated professional track record of managing technical teams through ambiguous client
environments and challenging transformational programs
• At least 5+ years of experience working as a technology leader and/or solution architect for a successful consulting and/or professional services company,
with 5+ years at the enterprise level
• At least 5+ years of experience leading successful integrated SaaS-based CPQ & Billing implementations
• Salesforce Billing & Advanced Billing Specialist Superbadges
• At least 5+ years’ experience with the Quote to Cash process (CPQ, Billing)
• 5+ year history working as a technologist within the Salesforce ecosystem and/or other market-leading SaaS-based billing systems such as NetSuite, Zuora,
GoTransverse, Zone Billing, Intacct, FinancialForce, Aria, Billing Platform, SAP and Oracle
• 5+ years of experience with common billing processes and operations practices such as product and pricing models, subscriptions, usage, invoicing, bill cycles and
processing, payments, customer disputes, and adjustments, AR, taxation, collections, and revenue recognition including customer transitions
• 3-5 years of exposure and experience regarding payment processing standards and technologies, such as PCI compliance, tokenization, and ACH
• Demonstrated business acumen, with a good command of P&L concepts and a basic understanding of financial management and accounting practices
Position Type: Full Time
A5 is looking to hire experienced Salesforce Architects familiar with CPQ & Billing and FSL. Ideal resource will have 6-8 years consulting experience and at least 4 years experience implementing Salesforce CPQ & Billing and FSL.
• Work directly with customers and project teams, designing advanced and integrated solutions to enable client success
• Partnering with sales and partners in pre-sales activities, presenting A5’s capabilities and creating clear deliverables and innovative solutions on the
Salesforce platform in an organized SOW
• Demonstrate leadership and technical expertise by presenting custom solutions based on the Salesforce platform and ecosystem
• Provide product and technical expertise when scoping out a project and deliverables including estimation of work efforts and skill sets for each phase of the project.
• Managing client and project team expectations, review solution architecture to ensure they adhere to the best practices and meet customer implementation needs
• Provide support as a primary POC and resident expert; assist in the development of reusable assets
• Participate and lead internal and external learning and sharing activities, including conferences and technical presentations.
• A demonstrable growth mindset, enthusiastic about learning new technologies quickly and applying the gained knowledge to address business problems.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with key partners, clients, and industry contacts
• Significant experience of Salesforce, in a sales and delivery-focused role.
• Strong knowledge of Salesforce products and relationships in the ecosystem
• Ability to communicate with clients on a business level and translate their business needs into a technical and functional solution.
• Experience designing and implementing technology solutions across different industry sectors.
• Experience collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver a project.
• Experience working on Agile projects.
• Experience in integration of other systems to the Salesforce platform (large-scale data migration is a plus)
• Strong willingness to progress and adapt within a fast-paced business and influence others to maintain course/ pace
Location: Multiple locations available.
Please send resumes directly to: email@example.com
Salesforce Vlocity CPQ Solution Architect – Telecom Industry Experience Required
Come join a growing Salesforce Consulting Practice recently invested in by Salesforce Ventures! A5 is currently hiring a Salesforce Vlocity CPQ Solution Architect with experience in the Telecom industry. The desired candidate can be located anywhere remotely in North America. The ideal candidate will work directly with their project team and clients, gathering requirements to analyze, design, and/or implement SFDC Vlocity CPQ.
As a Salesforce Vlocity CPQ Solution Architect your role will include:
Provide functional leadership and best practices on the SFDC Vlocity CPQ platform
Work with business stakeholders to understand their business processes, prioritize information needs, and translate business requirements into systems solutions
Document As-Is business processes, business requirements, and solution designs for the client’s new Salesforce platform
Work collaboratively with internal team members
Analyze, design, and configure SFDC CPQ solutions
Liaison between customer stakeholders to communicate requirements for solution design, development, testing, and implementation
Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
Assist with project management, planning, and coordination of project activities
Experience in Consulting, Business Analysis, SFDC Platform Design, and Software Implementations
Telecom industry experience REQUIRED
Experience defining business requirements and use cases
Exceptionally collaborative, flexible, and adaptable when working with customers and various team members
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers and co-workers
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Strong analytical skills with the ability to troubleshoot complex systems issues
Excellent attention to detail
5 years of hands-on experience working on salesforce.com implementations in a lead capacity
Proficiency in administrative tasks such as managing permissions, page layouts, templates, approvals, workflow, products, price books, reports, and dashboards.
Applicable Salesforce certifications
Travel and Work Requirements:
Full-time remote work with adequate home office set-up
Occasional customer travel after COVID restrictions
A5 is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer to work alongside product owners, technical leads, and other key stakeholders at our clients to implement the technical requirements of marketing objectives.
The successful candidate will be implementing new marketing initiatives, collaborating on new technical and optimization strategies, and supporting the technical facilitation of marketing efforts in a multi-org environment all the while maintaining top-quality and performance.
B.S. degree in Computer Science or related technical field with equivalent practical experience
3+ years experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, 5+ preferred.
An advanced user of Salesforce Marketing Cloud with 3+ years of experience; one or more of:
Certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
Certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
Certified Salesforce Sales and Service Administrator
Demonstrated proficiencies within environment applications, particularly with Automation Studio, Journey Builder, and Email Studio.
Advanced knowledge of APIs, both REST & SOAP
Proficient with SQL, SSJS, and AMPScript
Establish the root causes of issues and identify them, rather than simply addressing the
A champion of native solutions approaches and best practices
Experience with technical integration solutions involving Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other
platforms (e.g. Marketing Cloud Connect, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Heroku, MuleSoft, Customer 360, Evergage, Facebook, etc.)
Contribute to the development of solution documentation
Collaborate with product owners, technical leads, and stakeholders to define and implement
new functionalities and product capabilities within Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Experience leading business development efforts, including fostering professional relationships in the industry and providing constructive, critical feedback to technical approaches
Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area
Navigate the complexities of a highly sophisticated Marketing Cloud environment, identifying, communicating, and championing areas requiring optimization
Work with owners, stakeholders, and leads to elicit, understand, evaluate, and QA business and technical requirements to ensure the accurate and efficient collection of relevant information
Participate in key meetings with owners and stakeholders, including requirement sessions and system demos
Guide key stakeholders in the appropriate clarification and validation of contributions and accurately fixing and maintaining version control to ensure the quality of information remains intact
Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, or other Team Collaboration software
Previous experience working as an active member on agile teams
An expert user within the Microsoft Office Suite
Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new projects
Proven ability to use analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
Ability to balance and prioritize numerous tasks within a collaborative team environment
Ability to work independently
Self-motivated, high-energy, and flexible performer who can thrive in a fast-paced environment
Toronto – Remote
As a Salesforce Project Lead, you will be responsible for leading a team to create, enhance and support products for a large financial institution. The Project Lead is the main point of contact for the Client, and is responsible for drafting requirements, creating and maintaining documentation, directing the development team, configuration in the systems, and triaging and supporting production issues.
Knowledge of Salesforce, as well as financial business processes, is required.
Manage clients, resources, and project deliverables
Identify business requirements
Write and groom user stories with the business and engineering team to ensure the software requirements are satisfied
Collaborate with software engineers and software architects to breakdown business needs into software requirements
Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders, have a clear understanding of strategic business requirements as well as deliver the following artifacts as needed
Demo technical solutions for customers and users
Lead the A5 team and work with the client to complete release planning, sprint planning, backlog grooming
Support resolution for issues that arise in testing or production
Identify and deliver production enhancements related to configuration or business changes.
Promote continuous improvement and creativity
Minimum Requirements: Add years
3+ years of hands-on experience in Salesforce configuration and project management.
Knowledge of Financial services business processes. Priority will be given to candidates with direct experience with Financial Services companies.
3 years of Project Management experience.
3 years of experience defining and documenting product requirements into small, well-articulated deliverables
2 years experience with managing Enterprise-class clients (Fortune 500), in new implementations, enhancements, and ongoing production support.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Excellent written and face-to-face communicator
Prepared, self-directed, organized and responsible
Collaborative and humble decision-maker
Good at sorting through ambiguity
Comfortable presenting to groups and demoing working software
Goal and detail orientated, delivers with a sense of urgency
Location: Toronto – Remote
Hours: Full-time: Forty hours per week
Work site: 4900 Hopyard Road, Suite 100, Pleasanton, CA 94588 May work at various unanticipated locations throughout the US.
Job Duties: Design, develop and deploy technical solutions and applications that optimize the value that clients may derive from their Salesforce systems. Contribute to process and functional design activities. Create functional requirements as an input to technical application design. Develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes. Plan and execute data conversion activities such as test data. Implement test planning and execution. Support application build, test and deploy activities for data integration, application configuration and reporting configuration of software integration. Minimum Education/Experience: Master Degree or foreign equivalent in CS/MIS/CIS/CE/ Telecommunications or Related and one year of related experience.
Applications/resumes should be directed to Config Consultants LLC, DBA A5 at 4900 Hopyard Road, Suite 100, Pleasanton, CA 94588.