We Offer Different Salesforce Consulting Services
Salesforce is a cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform that makes sales, service, marketing and more easier for both businesses and their customers. Use the Salesforce applications for small, midsize and enterprise organizations, with a focus on sales and support.
We can configure Salesforce workflows to create automations. Workflows allow you to do some powerful automations with your processes without needing to program.
We can configure salesforce workflows to provide you with some cool automations.
- In Salesforce Enterprise edition and in the Force.com Platform editions you get a feature called Workflows.
- Workflows allows you to do some really cool and powerful automations with your processes without needing to program.
- Workflows are pretty easy to setup and you can certainly try to configure them yourself. Or we can help you set them up.
- With a workflow you can for example automatically send out an email to a person indicated on a record when the Status changes to a certain value. So lets say you want to send the project implementation team coordinator an alert via email that this opportunity was just closed won so they can call the customer to get started with the project.
- Or a workflow can automatically create a Task for a user when something happens to a record. Lets say you change the opportunity Stage to Quote Sent, then an automatic workflow can create a Task for yourself due in 2 days with a subject “Followup on Quote”, so that will show in your task list automatically.
- Another feature with Workflows is to automatically change the value of a field when something happens. So lets say you want to record the date/time that the quote was sent. You can create a field that is a date/time field called Quote Sent Date. Then when the Opportunity Stage is changed to Quote Sent a workflow will automatically set the field Quote Sent Date with the current date/time.
- Another powerful thing is that you can make workflows happen immediately or you can have them happen a certain number of days from the event. For example you can create a workflow so that 2 days after the opportunity is closed won you send an email to a customer thanking them for their business.
- At A5, we are about more than just systems implementation. Our A5 offerings (Audit, Advise, Align, Attain, Assist) span the entire software ownership lifecycle and that mindset permeates each aspect of our service delivery. We understand that most of the work happens around and outside of the implementation and we are happy to guide and assist you each step of the way.
- At A5, with hundreds of sales cloud implementations across verticals, our team of experts understand your complex business processes converting them into simple business solutions to drive your business forward. Our highly certified and experienced team of functional and technical consultants, architects and project managers work with your teams catering to your business needs implementing business solutions using the industry best practices.
- At A5, we utilize a hybrid Agile/Waterfall methodology that allows for and anticipates the learning that often accompanies a deep dive into our Salesforce implementation and enablement. This flexibility allows us to work with you to create a solution that will work for your sales team while creating a high sense of ownership within both the user and admin groups. We follow this up with a rigorous testing cycle to ensure platform accuracy and effectiveness prior to system launch. We’ve found this hybrid approach to be the most successful way to deliver quality projects and platforms to our clients – on time, on budget, and with high adoption.
- At A5, we accelerate your digital transformation thru our breath of services across multiple platforms helping us package customized solutions that will meet all of your business needs.