Salesforce Project Estimator Wizard
Save and Schedule
Call to Review
Below you will answer questions to estimate your Salesforce project.
Please keep the following in mind:
- We are making assumptions for the tasks for an average project.
- We charge by the hour and are estimating the number of hours we think these tasks will take. We do our best to provide estimates.
- We charge by the hour.
- We will charge for actual time. If takes less time we charge less hours. If we estimate a task will take more than 20% of the estimate already approved we will notify for approval before moving forward.
- You can make assumptions about the estimated hours if you think you need more or less time than the average you can make a mental note about that.
- If you need something more than what is outlined in questions below you can start with this if you want and then schedule a scoping call to review your needs and get a custom proposal.
- You can move forward with any tasks you want and hold on other tasks. You are never committed. So feel free to outline the whole wish list but then we can phase the project and focus on priorities and you can green-light certain tasks first.
- We encourage and practice the Agile development methodology. Define what you can now, phase projects, focus on priorities, develop something test it and play with it, and then continue to improve and tweak. This philosophy allows us to get things up and running much faster and causes less stress for you and for us.
Answer the questions about your project needs below:
Estimated Hours will automatically update with each answer at the bottom.